Computing Technician Service.
Call: 020 8543 7437 for a FREE consultation
We now offer a dedicated on-site Computer Technician service for anything from half a day to a full week to manage your school’s day to day requirements.
Our technicians can help your school in the following ways:
To advise teaching and support staff on the use of computing
- Preparing computing Equipment / Software / Materials as required by teaching staff
- Advise and assist teachers in the setting up of, and use of computer hardware and equipment and to advise on skills and techniques as required.
- Assist with the maintenance and upgrading of the school website
To work to provide coordinated and effective IT systems for the school
- Assisting with the maintenance of computer hardware, software and work areas to appropriate Health and Safety and operational standards
- Support, uphold and contribute to the development of the school’s equality policies and practices.
- Maintenance of computer stock levels, making out purchase orders and checking deliveries and liaising with suppliers as appropriate.
Izzytea offer a bespoke service that is reliable, friendly and are up to date on the latest technology. The ‘back office’ support is also exceptional and as a customer, we feel very valued and always appear to be their top priority. We are very happy with the service provided by Izzytea and would highly recommend your services as we have done so in the past. Thank you.
– LB School Business Manager